SAP Process Control for GDPR
The regulator mandates that companies maintain a governance program to track processes, controls and activities implemented and performed across the organisation.
Winterhawk’s Data Privacy Consultants have compiled a best practice GDPR governance framework, based on thirteen overarching governance processes, with over 140 controls and activities that organisations are required to perform to demonstrate effective GDPR compliance. This best practice GDPR framework is the result of our Data Privacy Consultants performing GDPR Audit Assessments and running GDPR Compliance Projects for a range of clients across multiple industry sectors.
When combining our GDPR framework with Winterhawk’s GRC Experts, we now bring a content rich, best practice governance framework developed specifically for use on SAP Process Control. From this strongly adopted software platform, organisations can now start performing, with accountability and ownership the following:
- Rapidly deploy 13 governance processes with over 140+ controls and activities that must be performed and assessed across the organisation
- Document data sources, systems, data flows, data owners and categories ownership and categories
- Perform organisation-wide assessments for a range of controls (DPIAs, Risks, Processes & Controls, Third Party Business Partner due diligence)
- Upload, create, review and automatically distribute Policies & Procedural documents whilst tracking read receipts and acknowledgements
- Assign preventative and corrective actions to anyone inside and outside the organisation to support continued improvement and remediate issues as they appear
- Escalate to management when actions are not addressed within a specified timeline and/or to an expected quality
- Management reporting to check processes and control health and status; identify processes or controls not currently working and take corrective action quickly.