Your SAP solutions are crucial to managing business operations as well as customer relationships. When everything flows along smoothly, SAP works effortlessly behind the scenes; however, when an issue arises you need an expert who can resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
Why pay for a fixed-length support contract when you don’t need it all the time?
Winterhawk’s SAP GRC and Security Expert On-Demand services provide organisations with the assurance that they are supported by experienced resources, with the added flexibility to ensure support is provided when required.
Expert On-Demand is available in blocks of 30 days to be used during a 12 month period as and when required. Simply subscribe to the number of blocks required (i.e., 2 blocks = 60 days). If all blocks are used up before the 12 month period, don’t worry, it’s easy to subscribe to another block.
Expert On-Demand: GRC
Available for the following solutions:
SAP Access Control, Process Control, Risk Management, Audit Management, Enterprise Threat Detection, Business Integrity Screening and Identity Management.
Rather than discovering a problem, raising a ticket, and waiting for support, this ongoing service of typically 8-16 hours per week* ensures that you have continuous support for your Security and GRC application(s).
Increased Operational Efficiencies
- A proactive approach, providing enhanced productivity.
- Benefits of root cause analyses and improved processes.
- A service that is tailored to your needs.
- Ongoing management reporting with named and accountable contacts.
* Each client’s requirement is uniquely scoped.
Business As Usual (BAU) repetitive support
- Daily, weekly, monthly housekeeping tasks undertaken
- Issue route cause analysis and resolution
- Minor enhancements
- Background job & application performance corrections
- Debug and analyse Role and Access related issues
Nature of Services
Remote support services for SAP GRC solutions, including (but not limited to) ad-hoc assistance and issue resolution, regularly-scheduled maintenance activities and configuration or development of solution enhancements. The support services include the following:
Issue route cause analysis and resolution
- Identification and resolution of workflow failures
- Master Data failure, updates, and corrections
- Collaboration with SAP BASIS, functional and user representatives as required to identify root cause of issues
- Raising of support tickets to SAP for product issues
ABAP Debugging to determine further optimisations and provide issue resolution
- Changes caused by installed SAP Notes
- Master data inconsistenciesWorkflow troubleshooting
- SAP Web Dynpro / Fiori level analysis
Debug and Analyse Role and Access related issues
- Resolve Access assignment issues & authorisation failures
- Perform fallback user work item assignments as necessary
- Delegation assignments
Housekeeping and monitoring activities are conducted on an agreed schedule, in addition to any other BAU support activities, such as:
- Monitor background process
- Review exceptions within the workflow / application
- Monitor Application Logs for errors / exceptions / offline submissions
- Monitor inbound process
- Monitor outbound process
- Monitor failed / issue logs
- Datamart schedules
- Control Automation jobs status checks
- Master Data Maintenance / Correction including:
– User assignment / delimit in front end application
– Updates for user responsibilities
– Analysis of new functionality / improvements to standard workflows & reporting
– Activity reporting with stakeholders
Expert On-Demand: Security
Many companies like the assurance of knowing they have a partner able to quickly step in and support them at those key moments – extra help when internal bandwidth is lacking, a mini project, a complex issue, cover for sickness or vacations.
Typical Activities include:
- Break Fix Support
- Role Changes, Design, Redesign
- Audit Remediation
- Pre Audit Review
- Organization Hierarchy Maintenance
- User Administration
- System Maintenance
- Change Management
- Support Pack Installation / Testing
- Smaller Projects
- Continuous Process Improvement
Get in touch
Gain assurance and reduce your costs with our Expert On-Demand Service. Drop us a line to hear more.