Your SAP enterprise software solution is crucial to managing business operations as well as customer relationships. When everything flows along smoothly, SAP works effortlessly behind the scenes; however, when an issue arises you need an expert who can resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
Why pay for a fixed length support contract when you don’t need it all the time?
Winterhawk’s SAP GRC Expert On-Demand service provides organisations with the assurance that their GRC is supported by experienced resources familiar with the application set-up, with the added flexibility to ensure support is provided when required.
Expert On-Demand is available in blocks of 30 days to be used during a 12 month period as and when required. Simply subscribe to the number of blocks required (i.e., 2 blocks = 60 days). If all blocks are used up before the 12 month period, don’t worry, it is easy to subscribe to another block.
Typical activities covered by the SAP GRC Expert On-Demand service include:
Break Fix Support
- Example: Problem analysis, authorisation traces and ABAP changes
- Example: Review/revise user authorisations
- Example: Perform the appropriate change management through development and production
Business Execution Support
- Example: Master Data changes, including Hierarchical, ownership and workflows
- Example: Business support, helping to co-ordinate business tasks, such as assessments, policy distribution and planning
User and Role Changes
- Example: Further authorisations restrictions or additions are required
- Example: Maintaining transaction to authorisation object relationships
- Example: Upgrades and Support Pack implementation
Get in touch
Gain assurance and reduce your GRC spend with our GRC Expert On-Demand Service. Drop us a line to hear more.