Support & Managed Services
Let us focus on Security and Governance, so you can focus on running your business. Why us? We’re large enough that we have a global presence and proven scale, but not too large to give you a friendly, personal service.
Have S4 HANA or thinking of upgrading ? SAP Security for S4 HANA is different from traditional ECC security; the main difference is that Security in S4 HANA needs to apply at both the application and database layers, whereas in the classic three tier architecture the database could only be accessed via the ECC. One other consideration is the Security for interfaces, such as Fiori Apps.
As companies migrate from the traditional ECC to S4 HANA, they need to consider the implications to the way the SAP Security concepts have also changed. It is not as simple as adopting the Security concepts applied for the ECC. Winterhawk’s SAP Security team is ready to support organisations embrace a new SAP Security model and secure the compliant user access transition between classic and new ERP platforms. Our teams are experienced in providing:
- The mapping ECC user access and roles to S4 HANA access
- The performance of S4 HANA Role Designs / Re-designs
- Review existing Security concepts applied and adapt any new access risks and Segregation of Duties (SoDs) models that are required in the S4 HANA platform
- Secure access to HANA interfaces, sensitive data, database objects, transport management, web-based access and FIORI apps
- Appropriate changes to the implemented internal controls framework, removing duplicated mitigating controls