Job Function: Senior IT Project Manager (Permanent)
Status: This vacancy is now closed to new applicants.
Type: Full Time
Location: Anywhere/Global; Part working from home with adhoc international travel (split approx. 70/30)
Notes: All applicants must be legally authorised to work in the stated location.
Job relocation is not available for this position.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- A team player mentality
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire
Experience and skills:
• 12+ years of experience in project management and the ability to co-ordinate and guide projects to achieve desired outcomes
• Must have had exposure to SAP projects (minimum 2 projects)
• A proven track record in technology project management in large – medium size enterprises
• Is a practical and creative problem solver
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to problem solve and win support. The ability to manage the ‘big picture’ but also ensure the details are covered.
• The ability to consolidate and compose effective status reporting to provide senior stakeholder visibility.
• Ability to work with non-technical and technical staff to gain an understanding of business problems, define solutions and design appropriate approaches
• Excellent commercial awareness and business analysis experience
• A PRINCE2 or PMI or similar qualification
• A customer-focused approach to delivery and sound experience implementing business systems and web technologies
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Exposure to the complete project lifecycle (including change control and risk management) and in the development and execution of effective stakeholder management plans
To apply, please send resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.