Job Function: SAP GRC Consultant (Permanent)
Status: This vacancy is now closed to new applicants.
Type: Full Time
Notes: All applicants must be legally authorised to work in the stated location.
Job relocation is not available for this position.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Travel: None. This is a virtual position.
Essential Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 8 years of experience in the design, configuration and implementation of SAP Process Control and/or, SAP Risk Management. Certifications within these modules will be considered an advantage.
• Ability to design and implement best-practice SAP blueprints, in the following areas: Internal Controls, Risk Management, Information Security & Data Privacy.
• To work independently, define targets and prioritise tasks/activities.
• Must also fully understand SAP Security Authorisation Concepts.
• Experience in ECC and S/4HANA.
• Must have excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
• A team-player mentality
To apply: Please send resume and any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruitment agencies please.
Application Closing Date: 31 July 2021
About Winterhawk: Winterhawk was created with one primary goal in mind – to be the high quality supplier of consulting services for SAP GRC and SAP Security, but at the lowest and most affordable price. As our client base has increased, we’ve expanded to have various international companies and have resources based across EMEA and North America with a global HQ based near London in the U.K. Most recently, we became United VARs’ Global Solution Partner for SAP GRC, Security and Identity.
Diversity and inclusion are foundations that shape and define our business and empower our people. We take a consistent approach to recruitment and development regardless of where our people are located, so that we can quickly deliver the right team, with the right experience and expertise, to every client, anywhere in the world.