1). Flexible working hours & flexible working days.
At Winterhawk we appreciate the difficulties of school runs, school holiday periods, caring for family members, traffic …. all the challenges of life!
We aim to support:
- A better work-life balance.
- Less time commuting.
- Enable saving on travel costs.
- Provide a positive impact on mental health and well-being.
- Offer greater levels of autonomy and sense of being trusted.
2). A career path
Opportunities to progress into different or more advanced roles.
3). Almost 100% work from home
For this role we are seeking individuals who are already based in the UK, with a right to work in the UK.
(Preference will be given to individuals based in the South East of England, and especially those who are based in Kent, ideally postcodes TN*)
Occasional team meetings / on the job training within Kent but those aside, the role is entirely home based. A stable and fast home broadband connection is however a basic requirement.
4). Full time, Part time or a hybrid
We are open to discuss, and will base around the candidate.
- We see this as an entry level position, most likely ideally suited to someone who is seeking a job change or even where someone wishes to combine with another role.
- This role has scope to become the Global Marketing Manager or to work in other areas of our business in Sales, Consultancy, Business Assurance etc.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Working with our Directors, Operations and Sales team in creating and building marketing materials.
- Online promotion (Website, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Website design and updates (training provided as needed)
- Creation of Articles and Case Studies.
- Creating and proofing of client presentations.
- Liaison with our partners.
- Scheduling of meetings.
- Event planning.
Seeking something who is ……
- Friendly with a cheerful disposition.
- A positive team player but who is able to work alone.
- Is willing to learn new skills.
- High on attention detail.
- Able to cope with routine tasks.
- Dependable –will produce work to deadlines.
- High on enthusiasm!!!
- Possessing excellent written and spoken skills in English.
- Able to multi task and prioritise.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams (training can be provided as needed)
- Posting on Social Media – primarily LinkedIn (training can be provided as needed)
Winterhawk is a technology focused boutique consulting practice specialising in Data, Financial and Regulatory Protection for clients around the world.
We are specialists in:
- Risk Management
- Controls and Process Automation
- Business Assurance
- International Trade Management
- Identity & Access Governance
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- Data Protection
- Cyber Threat Management
- Industry & Regulatory Assurance (GDPR, SOX ..)
- System Audits & Assessments
We are UK headquartered
Our staff are based in the UK, Sweden, France, Switzerland, India and the United States.
- Company Pension
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days paid leave + 8 public holidays
Including your CV/Resume and any covering letter