Wholesale distributors face increasing demands from customers and suppliers. SAP solutions help them understand customer and supplier needs, enabling them to differentiate themselves from the competition. With new insight and efficient execution, companies can improve cash flow and achieve operational excellence to maintain profitable growth.
SAP solutions connect processes for a variety of industry value chains by integrating horizontal lines of business with industry-specific solutions on premise, in the cloud, and through mobile devices.
What do SAP solutions help customers do?
- Opportunity to cash: Drive customer profitability with right product and service offerings, build loyalty, and grow revenue
- Procure to pay: Minimise supplier risk to enable high service levels and drive compliance while cutting costs and risks.
- Supply chain planning and execution: Create transparent and highly responsive supply chain operations with lower costs and risks.
- Profitability optimisation: Focus on the most-profitable customers, products, and suppliers, and enable margin visibility and control.
- Human resources: Find top talent, develop future leaders, and engage every employee to achieve business excellence.
- Finance and general trading: Achieve a real-time enterprise with best practices and 360-degree insight to unleash business power
What are the benefits?
SAP solutions help companies achieve operations, profit, and cash flow excellence through:
- High customer satisfaction, sales, and service efficiency thanks to best resource use
- Better processes for supplier collaboration, procurement, and supply chain
Wholesale Distribution Organisations leveraging SAP include:
- Adolf Würth
- Charmer Sunbelt
- Cheney Brothers
- Ingram Micro (client of WH)
- Trusco Nakayama
Some of our completed projects for clients in the Wholesale Distribution include GRC AC and Role Design as well as SOD Remediation.