SAP solutions enable communications service providers to successfully navigate the industry transformation that is occurring by helping them to deliver a superior customer experience, contain costs, and begin to generate substantial revenue from new business models.
SAP solutions help enable the digital world through co-innovation on new business models and with industry-specific solutions deployed on premise, in the cloud, and through mobile devices.
What do SAP solutions help customers do?
Customer engagement and commerce: Maintain a consistent view and engagement strategy, enabling customers to buy when and where they want.
Operational excellence: Run core business processes, adapt quickly, and create efficiencies with flexible deployment options.
New digital business: Roll out revenue-generating services: mobile, cloud, Internet of Things, and data monetisation.
Telecommunication Organisations leveraging SAP include:
- Rogers Communications
- T-Mobile USA
- PT XL Axiata
- Cox Communications
What are the benefits?
SAP solutions help telecommunications companies transform their businesses to keep up with market changes and new competitors through:
- A customer-centric focus to retain current and attract new customers in competitive markets
- A streamlined experience across all channels and devices with personalised customer views
- Cost containment for profit retention
- Revenue growth from non-traditional communications services
- Leveraged data assets for more customer intimacy, business visibility, and increased revenue
Winterhawk is providing GDPR services to Faroese Telecom, the primary provider of telecommunications and digital terrestrial television services to the Faroe Islands, to support and facilitate their compliance process.