Solutions from SAP for the life sciences industry help pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies achieve operational and financial excellence and strengthen collaboration with suppliers and customers. SAP solutions help life sciences companies innovate and maximise the quality of drugs, devices, services, and processes to improve patient outcomes.
What do SAP solutions help customers do?
- R&D/engineering: Be first to market with innovative new solutions.
- Sales and marketing: Enable the sales force to make targeted offers.
- Supply chain: Become agile to operate across a global solution-provider network.
- Manufacturing: Respond to market demands with high-quality, compliant products.
- Aftermarket service: Transform business networks to create new revenue streams
SAP offers world-class enterprise applications, a digital core that enables real-time transactions and analytics, powerful networks, and Internet-of-Things integration. With SAP solutions, life sciences companies can focus on the patient, lead through innovation, and Run Simple.
What are the benefits?
Drive growth by innovating drugs, devices, services, and processes and through:
Faster market introduction of new drugs and medical devices that improve patient outcomes; and
Enhanced competitiveness by ensuring excellence and compliance across business functions
Health Organisations leveraging SAP
- Roche Diagnostics
- Boston Scientific
- Varian Medical Systems
We have worked with multiple clients in the Life Sciences sector on projects including a multiyear global SAP rollout, SAP GRC implementations, SAP Cyber Security Vulnerability Assessments, as well as providing ongoing managed service support.