With SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA®, plus a strong line of business applications and the Web-enabled SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP is uniquely positioned to help industrial machinery and components (IM&C) companies compete. SAP software enables IM&C companies to run, grow, and transform their business networks to better serve customers and create new revenue streams.
What do SAP solutions help customers do?
- R&D/engineering: Be first to market with innovative new solutions.
- Sales and marketing: Enable the sales force to make targeted offers.
- Supply chain: Become agile to operate across a global solution-provider network.
- Manufacturing: Respond to market demands with high-quality, compliant products.
- Aftermarket service: Transform business networks to create new revenue streams
With more than 40 years of experience in the manufacturing sector, SAP software provides rich line-of-business functionality, manufacturing-specific business networks, and an innovative, cloud-based platform that is integrated into core enterprise processes.
What are the benefits?
SAP solutions help you create innovative products and new revenue streams through:
- Faster response to market demands because of efficient engineering and production
- Improved customer satisfaction due to service-based business models and targeted offers
Organisations leveraging SAP include:
- Schindler Group
We’ve supported a number of initiatives in Industrial Machinery & Manufacturing – the implementation of DAM NextLabs at Carpenter, SAP Security services at Timken Steel, and SOD Remediation work at Carrier.