SAP solutions help consumer products companies become more consumer driven. They can accelerate time to market with products consumers want and respond to dynamic demand quickly and profitably. In addition, companies can reach, engage, and serve consumers with timely, tailored, and relevant information and offers along the entire path to purchase.
SAP solutions connect processes for consumer products value chains by integrating horizontal lines of business with industry-specific solutions on premise, in the cloud, and through mobile devices.
What do SAP solutions help customers do?
- Sustainable product innovation
- Increase the transparency of the innovation process while encouraging continuous innovation.
- Agile manufacturing
- Optimise manufacturing capacity by rapidly translating demand signals into shop-floor orders.
- Sales and Marketing
- Engage consumers with valuable information and offers tailored to increasingly refined segments.
- Streamline sourcing operations – fostering collaboration with suppliers and enforcing compliance.
- Real-time supply chain
- Increase visibility into demand to synchronise and collaborate across a global supply network.
- Platform and technology
- Enable a flexible, scalable, and cost-effective enterprise platform to be consumer driven.
What are the benefits?
SAP solutions help consumer products companies:
- Be first to market with innovative products
- Optimise customer service and profitability across the entire business network investments
- Reach, engage, and serve consumers while maximising return on brand and promotion investments
Food and beverage organisations leveraging SAP include:
- Kraft Foods – Heinz
The volume of global CPG brands we work with, including Carlsberg and Pepsico, is a testament to our many years of client-side experience in this sector.