With SAP solutions, companies can lay the foundation for operational excellence through maximised project profitability, reduced risk, and automatic schedule-driven processes. Plus, they can optimise project management –from the office to the work site –with 5D+ dashboards, user-driven enterprise mobility, performance analytics, and cloud solutions.
SAP solutions connect resources and processes across the engineering, construction, and real estate operations value chain by integrating industry-specific solutions on premise, in the cloud, and through mobile devices. More than 3,100 construction businesses worldwide use SAP solutions.
Organisations leveraging SAP include:
- Day & Zimmermann
- HCC E&C
- Zachry Construction
What do SAP solutions help customers do?
Preconstruction: Improve win rates with more profitable project outcomes.
Project delivery: Collaborate with insight to help ensure projects are completed in scope, on time, and within budget.
Asset management: Get real-time, actionable visibility into asset planning, building, and commissioning performance.
What are the benefits of SAP?
SAP solutions enable construction and real estate businesses to better balance profitability with services delivery through:
- Fast, compelling bids converted into profitable contracts
- More projects delivered under control, on time, and within budget
- Right-fit staffing and accurate time recording to inspire employees and avoid revenue loss
- Cleaner and safer asset use while optimising performance and utilisation
- Reduced vacancies, more lease revenues, faster rent invoicing, and optimal use of workspace
Our clients in the Engineering & Construction sector include global engineering company Dematic whose range of intelligent intralogistics and materials handling solutions optimise material & information flow across wide variety of markets in the US, Europe, China and Australia.