Job Function: Head of HR (Permanent)
Status: This vacancy is now closed to new applicants.
Type: Full Time
Location: United Kingdom
Travel: Minimal, primarily a working from home position with adhoc UK travel (less than 5%).
Notes: All applicants must be legally authorised to work in the stated location.
Job relocation is not available for this position.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- The HR Manager will have a minimum of 7 years HR experience, ideally within the private sector.
- You will have proven relationship management skills and the ability to maintain and build working relationships across the business and externally.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and have a collaborative working style is essential for this role.
- You will have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Experience and skills:
The HR Manager will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with senior leadership across the firm (UK and International) at all levels. Duties for this role will include, but not be limited to:
• Fully competent in handling a variety of employee relations matters
• Develop effective working relationships with line managers, ensuring they receive sound HR advice, coaching and support on all employee issues.
• Development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, training and development material, and HR projects
• Develop and lead projects to support HR and wider business strategies.
• Deal with all HR related matters across the company including sickness absence, maternity, paternity, performance and salary reviews.
• Formulate wellbeing strategy and set objectives and organise events.
• Work with Payroll and Legal areas
• Provide internal HR/Training to line managers
• Strong understanding of GDPR / Data Protection
To apply, please send resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.