The Cyber Risks and GDPR Insurance policy is simple and offers wide-ranging cover, designed to work alongside traditional insurances to cover a business for all the types of cyber and GDPR risks you face. It provides financial redress but also the expert incident management response to react quickly when an event occurs.
Data loss is a real and serious threat to all types and sizes of business, but it’s also a risk that traditional policies don’t address. RSA’s policy approach is end-to-end – diagnosing the issue, fixing it and getting the business back on track:
- 24-hour incident number available to help day or night
- IT Forensic experts will be in touch within 3 hours, going straight to the heart of the problem where necessary.
- Handpicked services including IT Forensics, Legal and Public Relations help, all local and all coordinated together
- A cost-effective way to responsibly manage data risks and ensure that the threats posed to your business in this highly complex area are minimised.
What is covered?
- Defence costs, fines & penalties (where legal)
- Loss of data: notification costs, identity & credit monitoring costs, civil liability, data restoration costs
- 24/7 incident response
- IT Forensics
- Public Relations advice
- Legal advice
- Cyber extortion
- Cyber business interruption
- 52% of businesses think they have cyber cover, but in reality less than 10% actually do.
- In 2017, the global average size of a data breach is reported at 24,089 records, with an average cost per record of $141.
(Source: 2017 Cost of Data Breach Study by the Ponemon Institute, surveying 419 companies in 13 country or regional samples)
Get in touch
Can you afford not to protect your organisation? Drop us a line to gain a free quote on Cyber / GDPR Insurance.