Job Function: Audit Manager SAP Security/GRC (Permanent)
Status: This vacancy is now closed to new applicants.
Type: Full Time
Location: UK / London
Notes: All applicants must be legally authorised to work in the stated location.
Job relocation is not available for this position.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidate Requirements: Minimum 10 years of client side experience.
A proven track record in:
• Managing external audit processes, audit planning, monitoring effectiveness of controls and corrective actions with the control owners and senior stakeholders.
• Managing gap analysis, compliance readiness, and compliance monitoring activities.
• Coordinating assessments, and testing and remediation plans development and implementation.
• Identifying, assessing and monitoring security risks and recommending mitigation measures.
• Managing security requirements with third parties.
• Coordinating the development and maintenance of information security policies and related security documents.
• Addressing questions from internal and external security audits and assessments.
• Partnering with Compliance teams to ensure compliance with regulatory security requirements.
• Serving as project manager/lead within security projects.
• Strong understanding of GDPR, professional certification (CISSP/CISM/ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor or similar)
• Must be a pro-active, self-motivated individual, able to work independently within a diverse international team.
To apply: Please send resume to email@example.com and any covering letter.