Head of Sales, Business & Partner Development
Status: This vacancy is now closed to new applicants.
The primary purpose of the role is to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive sales strategy and revenue. Developing an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all Winterhawk’s targeted line of business solutions and services to potential customers and prospects.
It is expected that the individual be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships. In that capacity:
- Works with regional leads and marketing team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Works with partners to uncover and run sales cycles-based opportunities.
- Builds new partnerships, expanding our partner eco system.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment.
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities.
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities.
- Provides thought leadership via Social Media, Blogs/Articles, Videos, Speaking at events.
- 8+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions.
- Experience with selling services essential.
- Experience selling ERP and GRC solutions/services a benefit.
- Experience selling to senior stakeholders a benefit.
- Proven track record in target achievement.
- Working on account management plans.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at events and conferences.
- Networking to generate new business for the company.
- Previous experience successfully driving sales from a similar industry / position.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire.
- This position reports to the EMEA and North American regional leads.