Webinar: Know Your Vulnerabilities – Protect your SAP Business Data
Available to watch now: click here to catch up.
Event type: Webinar
Date: Wednesday 25th November, 2020
Time: US & Canada – Eastern 10am, Central 9am, Mountain 8am, Pacific 7am
Time: Central Europe 4pm, UK 3pm
Duration: 30 minutes
Registration for this event has closed.
How confident are you that your SAP systems are secure?
Join Winterhawk’s security experts to learn how to resolve common pain points, such as:
- Scanning for SAP vulnerabilities
- Ensuring secure connections between your SAP systems
- Prioritising vulnerabilities for mitigation (heatmaps and connection maps)
- Automating manual SAP Security processes
- Ensuring you are always up-to-date with SAP Security notes
- Gaining better insight into risks, mitigation and trends
- Get ahead of the curve ahead of annual audits
Learn how to gain real-time intelligence so you can proactively identify hackers and suspicious activity, to prevent damage to your SAP systems and protect your business data.
This session will be relevant to:
- SAP GRC application owners
- CIO, CISO
- individuals with responsibility for SAP Security
- Cyber Security professionals
Please note: This session is only open to individuals who work for clients who are running SAP.