Webinar: SAP Access Control Governance – Segregation of Duties
Event type: Webinar
Date: Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
Time: 09:00 AM (UK time); 11:00 AM (Eastern European time)
Duration: 1 hour
Registration for this event has closed.
Streamline the process of managing and validating user access with governance software that automates user provisioning and helps you certify access to on-premise applications and data. You can also enforce governance by embedding preventative policy checks and monitoring emergency access.
Learn about segregation of duties, which are a primary internal control intended to prevent or decrease the risk of errors or irregularities, identify problems, and ensure corrective action is taken.
- Detect and remediate risk: Identify and remediate access risk violations automatically across SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Enforce compliance: Embed compliance checks and mandatory risk mitigation into business processes.
- Empower users: Enable users to submit self-service, workflow-driven access requests and approvals.
- Features of Access Control
- Value Proposition
- Live Demo
- Rapid Deployment overview
- Upgrading to version 12.0 benefits
Sherihan Moaz Megahed
Finance & Risk Solution Specialist – Office of the CFO Portfolio, SAP
Head of Global Operations, Winterhawk
Director of Programmes, Winterhawk