Winterhawk to present at the upcoming SAP Insider Conference in Barcelona
October 25th 2019: Winterhawk is pleased to announce that we’ve been invited to present at the SAP Insider Digital Core and Intelligent Platform Built on SAP S/4 HANA conference, being held in Barcelona, Spain, at the Hotel SOFIA from November 20th – 22nd 2019.
We’ll be showing delegates how to gain the most from the SAP Security Audit Log, demonstrating configuration and monitoring techniques.
The Security Audit Log records security-related system information such as unsuccessful logon attempts, changes to user master records, RFC calls, etc. The Security Audit logs keeps a record of these activates for your review and investigation. By attending this session you will gain a comprehensive overview of what the Security Audit Log is, how to configure and set up the Security Audit Log, and how best to use it. In this session, you will:
- Walk through the configuration steps for setting up the SAP Security Audit Log
- Understand the best ways to report and monitor the events
- Gain an understanding on what types of activities can and should be monitored
- Learn what filters you can place on the logs to get the best result
- Discover the best ways of selling the use of the Security Audit Log to senior management