Webinar: Cyber, Fraud & Data Protection in the era of Digital Transformation
Available to watch now: click here to catch up.
Date: Wednesday October 21st, 2020
Time: 14:00 PM (UK time)
Duration: 60 minutes
Registration for this event has closed.
Join us to learn how to:
- Secure your digital identity
- Lower your risk position (and increase awareness of risk position)
- Enhance your system security
- Increase compliance through automation and controls standardisation leveraging SAP GRC & Identity Solutions
- Gain organisational efficiencies through centralisation of processes and automation
- Achieve efficient processes (cost save, cost avoidance)
- Leverage Robotics & Machine Learning including Chat Bots and Process Bots
- Enhanced user and customer experience (CX)
This session will be relevant to:
- CEO, CIO, CISO, CTO, CFO, Heads of Audit, Heads of Finance, Heads of Technology, Heads of SAP, Heads of SAP Security/GRC.
Join us and our partners at Edenhouse Solutions for this virtual session.
Edenhouse Solutions is our SAP and Microsoft technologies and Cloud partner. The company has lines of business across Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing. They provide Hosting, Infrastructure as a service (ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified), SAP Support, SAP maintenance and licences, with core and innovative delivery capabilities in SAP ERP, S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP C/4HANA, SAP by Design and SAP Business One.
Robert Furnivall (Client Director, Edenhouse)
Rob has 25 years’ experience working in the IT sector, working in Alliances and Channel Management for companies like Novell and Microsoft. Prior to joining Edenhouse, Rob was the Channel Director for SAP UK. Since joining Edenhouse he has driven the development of Alliance relationships in particular with SAP, to add value to the solutions Edenhouse delivers to its customers. More recently he has taken over the Client Director team, who are responsible for the day to day management of the Edenhouse customer base.
Andrew Sawyer (Director of Operations, Winterhawk)
Andrew has spent the last 20 years implementing SAP systems, and running technology transformation programmes. He has a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience across Data Management, GRC, Security, Business and Process Controls, and has worked in a diverse range of industries including Consumer Packaged Goods, Automotive, Energy, Financial Services, Aviation, Retail and Telecommunications.
Please note: This session is only open to individuals who work for clients who are running SAP.