Webinar: Know Your Data – Find and Secure Your Data
Event type: Webinar with live demo
Date: Wednesday June 17th, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM (UK time)
Duration: 45 minutes
Registration for this event has closed.
Our data volumes are increasing year on year, while our environments continually evolve (cloud technologies, digital transformation); Data Protection Laws continue to grow in number and expand their reach, while the risks of cyber-attacks increase on a daily basis. It has never been more important to know where your data resides, to secure your data and gain control.
You can only protect what you can find, and undiscovered data is especially vulnerable.
Join Winterhawk and Edenhouse for a forty-five minute webinar to learn how, by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), you can:
- Protect and secure sensitive and personal data.
- Support regulatory and compliance activities and adherence (GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA, POPI, LGPD etc.) including consent management and data subject rights.
- Gain visibility to sensitive data across your entire enterprise landscape (AWS, Oracle, Netsuite, Workday, SAP, Microsoft, Active Directory etc.).
- Streamline regulatory governance and safeguard your organisation from data leaks, losses, fines and reputational damage.
- Automate data access requests, track consent and permissions.
- Enable digital transformation and support data privacy in parallel.
This session is aimed at:
- CIO, CISO
- Compliance Managers
- Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Security and Controls Managers
- CFO and Finance Managers