Companies today face a significant number of Governance, Risk, & Compliance requirements – amongst these are legal rules and regulations, and requirements that vary at country level.
The ever-growing list includes:
- 22 CFR 120-130
- FCPA (Foreign Corruption Practices Act)
- FDA compliance
- 21 CFR
- Data Privacy Laws CA-SB
- 1386, HIPAA
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, COPPA
- Toxic Substances Management
- EU Company Law
- Directives 4, 7, etc.
- EU: REACH Registration, Evaluation, and
- Authorization of Chemicals
- Regulation 13E of the Customs Regulations
- Hazardous Waste Act
- Corporate Law – Economic Reform Program 9
- Foreign Exchange Order
- International Emergency Economic Powers Act (S. 1612)
Whether you need support for the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002 or a country variant, such as:
- German Corporate Governance Code 2002
- Code Tabaksblat
- Loi sur la Sécurité Financière
- Corporate Law Economic Reform Program Act 2004
- Disposizioni per la tutela del risparmio e la disciplina dei mercati finanziari
- TC-SOX 11
We’ve a wealth of experience in implementing, streaming and automating SOX controls to alleviate effort and spend.
Get in touch
Drop us a line to discuss how Winterhawk can support your compliance needs.