Webinar: Reduce the Burden of Keeping Your SAP Systems Secure & Compliant
Available to watch now: click here to catch up.
Registration for this event has closed.
Event type: Webinar with live demo
Date: Tuesday September 15th, 2020
Time: 14:00 PM (UK time)
Duration: 45 minutes
Join Winterhawk and Edenhouse Solutions for a 45-minute webinar to learn:
- Learn how to cost effectively minimise the risk of Regulatory and Audit failures, data losses, brand and reputational harm
(= £ savings/avoidance)
- Gain understanding of common Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) challenges and solutions
- Gain insight into risk avoidance techniques and solutions and how to improve organisation-wide visibility and ownership of SAP Access Risk
- Leverage methodologies and principles surrounding effective Risk response, building best practice considerations for ongoing Access review and validation
- Live solution demonstrations will be included
This session will be relevant to:
- CIO, CISO
- CFO and Finance Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- Security and Controls Managers
- Security, Control, Fraud, Audit, Assurance, SAP and I.T. teams/leads
Edenhouse Solutions is our SAP and Microsoft technologies and Cloud partner. The company has lines of business across Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing. They provide Hosting, Infrastructure as a service (ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified), SAP Support, SAP maintenance and licences, with core and innovative delivery capabilities in SAP ERP, S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP C/4HANA, SAP by Design and SAP Business One.
Robert Furnivall (Client Director, Edenhouse)
Rob has 25 years’ experience working in the IT sector, working in Alliances and Channel Management for companies like Novell and Microsoft. Prior to joining Edenhouse, Rob was the Channel Director for SAP UK. Since joining Edenhouse he has driven the development of Alliance relationships in particular with SAP, to add value to the solutions Edenhouse delivers to its customers. More recently he has taken over the Client Director team, who are responsible for the day to day management of the Edenhouse customer base.
Andrew Sawyer (Director of Operations, Winterhawk)
Andrew has spent the last 20 years implementing SAP systems, and running technology transformation programmes. He has a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience across Data Management, GRC, Security, Business and Process Controls, and has worked in a diverse range of industries including Consumer Packaged Goods, Automotive, Energy, Financial Services, Aviation, Retail and Telecommunications.
Please note: This session is only open to individuals who work for clients who are running SAP.