Webinar: SAP Process Control – Automation Savings
Event type: Webinar
Date: January 24th
Time: 10am (UK time)
Event Description: Discover how SAP Process Control can drive organisational efficiencies through application Automation, saving valuable time and resources. Winterhawk has supported multiple organisations to move from manually-driven Control management and assessment processes, to a more structured and mature automated Control lifecycle.
What’s included in the session:
- SAP Process Control introduction & overview
- SAP Process Control automation capabilities
- Dedicated demonstration within SAP Process Control 12.0, showcasing examples of Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) for Business & IT functions
- Winterhawk client case study
- Winterhawk’s SAP Process Control packaged content summary
Who is this relevant for:
This webinar is relevant for organisations who have already deployed SAP Process Control, but are looking to enhance their existing processes, alongside those who are new to the SAP GRC, and wish to understand the value of SAP Process Control.